Monday, May 21, 2012

What would I go through to ensure my survival...

No one really knows what they are willing to go through to survive until they are put in that situation. Hence I am not entirely sure that I can accurately say what I would go through, but I can say that I would go to extremes.

Recently I did research on the extremes children go to in war torn countries just to survive, if it meant that I would live to see another day, I believe I would do the same. Hurting people for my own survival sounds pretty horrible but when in a drastic situation you have to resort to drastic measures.

I would kill people and try not to think about what I had done. Killing children I could not do though, I would die before I harmed a child.

I would even consider cannibalism for survival. Its not like cannibalism is a new phenomenon, it has been a means of survival for thousands of years. And if your hungry, cold, and weak from exhaustion who knows what anyone may turn to.

To ensure my survival I would go through extreme situations, hurting, killing
 or even resorting to cannibalism.


No comments:

Post a Comment