Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 Theme word

The word that I chose is happy because i want to be able to move past anything that gets in my way or upsets me. I want to be able to be happy with my life, no matter what is happening in it. I'm not saying that i want to be a super happy person all the time; i just want to be able to look back and say that I am happy with the choices i have made.Happy with your life doesn't mean that you have to love everything about it. You just have to be able to let things go and move on with your life.

The word happiness is defined as a state of well-being characterized by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.

Being able to accept how things have turned out and be happy with that outcome will help my life a lot. Especially as a teen where everyday becomes a soap opera episode. Happiness is my main goal for this year, whatever that might include, whether I break-up, fail a test or loose a close friend. I want to be able to say that i tried my best and I'm OK with how I did and that I will keep trying until i get it right.

2 comments:

  1. You and I have different feelings and what we should do to get past things. You choose to be happy and just forget about, where as I am happy as well but I think on what I could have done, what will happen now, as well as later, and that somethings should be mourned over. Other than that we think a lot alike. You try and be happy as best as you can so that you can feel better about what's going on, that's sort of how I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting past something does require some mourning, but thinking about what you could have done over and over only brings more pain.

    ReplyDelete