Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Creating Life

If I had the power to create life as Dr. Frankenstein did, I believe that depending on how I looked at it I both would and wouldn't.

I would because creating a new life form would be an amazing scientific discovery and might be able to help future generations. Maybe finding the ability to do this would help scientist cure diseases or extend life longer.

I wouldn't because I believe it to be morally wrong. Taking from peoples graves for your own selfish endeavors is a horrible thing to do. Also from a religious standpoint it isn't our place to create life, that belongs to God only.

Depending on how you look at it the choice to create life as Dr.Frankenstein did can be viewed as morally unjust and a scientific miracle.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you, but I don't think creating a life would help future generations, because he used nasty old body parts. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldnit have to use old dead body parts forever, maybe he could have figured out how to bring people back without the grave-robbing.

    ReplyDelete